Saturday 10th October 2020
In line with the UK Government and the FA’s Guidance on re-starting outdoor
competitive grassroots football the following procedures are in place to safeguard all participants (players, coaches, club and match officials, volunteers, spectators etc.).
All players, officials, volunteers and spectators must undergo a self-assessment for
any Covid-19- symptoms. No-one should leave
home to participate in football if they, or someone they live with, has any of the following:
• A high temperature (above 37.8°C)
• A new, continuous cough
• A loss of, or change to, their sense of smell or taste.
following procedures must be observed:
1) To comply with NHS Test and Trace guidance, the visiting club will need to provide Colliers Wood Utd FC’s
Covid-19 Officer with the names and telephone numbers of all players and officials attending the match. If this could be prepared in advance and handed in on arrival this would greatly speed up the checking-in process. This information will
be retained for a period of 21 days in-line with GDPR principles.
2) All visiting players and officials will need to check in at the registration desk on
arrival. Where individual temperatures will be taken. A hand sanitizing facility will also be provided on checking in.
will be open pre-match, during the match and for 30 minutes afterwards.
The clubhouse will be open but limited numbers at any one time , signs and social
distancing must be observed.
4) Please observe all signage throughout the facility regarding entrance and exits,
one-way systems, social distancing and hand sanitizing.
The FA has also issued the following in-match advice:
• Pre-match handshake should not happen. Instead players will be asked to hand-sanitise before kick-off;
• Team talk huddles should not take
place. Team talks can take place, as long as social distancing is observed and held outdoors where possible;
• Warm-ups/cool-downs should always observe social distancing;
• Coaches, other team staff and substitutes are allowed, but must also always observe social distancing on touchlines/dug-outs. social-distancing must also be observed during interactions
when a substitution is being made;
• Set plays – free kicks: referees and coaches should encourage players to get on with the game and not unnecessarily prolong set play set-up,
such as defensive walls;
• Set plays – corners should also be taken promptly to limit prolonged close marking and goal posts should be wiped down before matches, after matches
and at half time.
• Goal celebrations should be avoided;
• Interactions with referees and match assistants should
only happen with players
observing social distancing;
From 31st August up to a maximum of 300 spectators will
be permitted entry to matches at Wibbandune. Please allow extra time for admission as contact details will need to be taken from all visitors.
Thank you for helping Colliers Wood
Utd FC and all visiting teams stay safe.
Colliers Wood United Football Club
latest Covid-19 guidance.
FA’s Guidance on re-starting outdoor competitive grassroots football.
UK Government NHS test and trace guidance.