1. The pitch has been completely relayed and all drainage improved. (It looks in superb condition).
2. The pitch perimeter fencing is fully in place.
3. The ground perimeter fencing is fully in place and the ground is
now totally enclosed including pitch and ground access gates.
4. The main stand has had a complete tidy and deep clean. Extra security fencing will be added
in this area.
5. A new path around the ground has been created for pedestrians.
6. The ditch behind the clubhouse has been completely cleared to assist with drainage.
7. The conifer trees at the Robin Hood end
of the ground have been cut back and treated allowing safer access.
8. The brick dugouts on the clubhouse side of the ground have been removed and the brick
wall has been renewed.
9. Several out buildings are being removed in readiness for a new home changing room and a new match officials changing room.
10. New main gates have been added, including the club crest, along with two turnstiles.
11. New lighting has been inserted into the clubhouse where the bar area is being renovated. A 65" screen has also been added.
The removal of other buildings should now allow more car parking access on match days.
13. The covered area in front of the clubhouse will be extended to
allow covered standing for a further 100 spectators.
14. Brand new modern dugouts have been erected on the far side of the ground.
15. Ball stop netting has been erected at both the Robin Hood and Beverley Brook ends of the ground.
16. New goals and nets will be in place for the new season.
We are forever indebted to Ray Cook
for overseeing these improvements as well as offering generous financial help to assist with the ongoing projects. He has worked like a Trojan since last January, in all weathers, and we can all feel proud of his efforts.
Thank you Ray.